Monday, September 25, 2006

O name combinations for baby girls

Name combinations for baby girls starting O

I have made up the majority of these names myself

but some have come from friends and family.


Any names with brackets are celebrity babies names.

If you have a suggestion for me then please leave

me a comment, I will read them all and will list most

suggestions here.

If you are interested in finding out the meaning of a

name then please visit
Baby name finder where you will

find a very large collection of names, their meanings and

origins.

Hope you like the site! I do my best with it.


Oceana Blue

Oceana Elizabeth

Oleisa Bree

Oleisa Marie

Olexa Paige

Olivia Bronwen

Olivia Catelyn

Olivia Charlotte

Olivia Jayne

Olivia Kate

Olivia Katherine

Olivia Rose

Olivia Sapphire

Onora Juliette

Opal Anne

Opal Anne Savannah

Opal Samantha

Opal Zeena Mai

Ophelia Robyn

Ophelia Tiona

Ora Makayzi

Ora May

Oriana Elise

Oretta Drew

Oretta Lucie

Orla Gwen

Orla Candace

Orla Kate

Orla Maris

Orla Patience

Orsa Bailee

Orsa Clementine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home