Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I name combinations for baby girls

I name combinations for baby girls.

Most of these names I have created myself. Some are
friends or families names or their childrens names.

Some have been suggested to me and the names with brackets
after them are celebrity baby names.

If you would like to know the meaning of a name then please
visit: Baby name finder



Iani Jule

Icarys Ranita

Ieesha Mai

Ilana June

Ilarie Kendra

Imari Lexus

Imogen Rainbow

Imogin Rebecca

Iola Grace

Iola Mae

Irini Margeret

Iris Juniper

Isabel Ira Ashley (Warren Beatty and Annette Benning)

Isabella Grace

Isabella Kathryn (Jane Leaves and Marshall Cohen)

Isabella Rose

Isabelle Anne

Isabelle Paige

India Rose

Isla Rae

Ivali Kate

Ivi Susannah

Ivy Christina

Ivy Savannah

Izzy Blue

1 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suggest: Isabella marie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home