Tuesday, September 26, 2006

F name combinations for baby girls

F name combinations for baby girls

Most of these names I have created myself, some are

friends or family or their childrens names.

Some have been suggested to me and the names with

brackets next to them are celebrity baby names.

Some are popular, some are unusual.

If you would like to know the meaning or origin of

a name then please visit:

Baby name finder

I hope you like the site and if you have a suggestion (good or bad) I

would love to hear it!

Faith Alannah

Faith Avery

Faith Elizabeth

Farrah Kay

Fayette Marina

Fifi Anne Jamaica

Fifi-Trixibelle (Paula Yates and Bob Geldoff)

Fiona Jane

Flora Mariette

Flora Rose

Frances Amber

Frances Bean (Courtney Love and Kurt Cobain)

Frances Elise

Frances Elizabeth

Frances Elizabeth Anne

Franchesca Rhiannon

Franchesca Sue

Frankie Jo

Frayla Grace

Freya Cathryn

Freya Mai

Freya Shannon

Fuchia Jade

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home